Firing Line Flag System
- • MAIN RANGE RED FLAG MUST BE RAISED WHEN RANGE IN USE.
- • RED = DANGER: Range in use, firing underway. No Movement forward of the firing line is permitted
- • GREEN = SAFE: Range not in use, all firearms cleared. Movement forward of the firing line is permitted.
Range Safety Rules
- • No alcoholic beverages or persons under the influence of drugs or alcohol allowed on range.
- • Firearms carried onto or off of the range must be cased or actions open, muzzles pointed in a safe direction
- • When on firing line all muzzles will be pointed downrange
- • Do not touch, handle or take firearms to the firing line while people are down range
- • Glass, cans or any objects other than paper targets are not allowed on the range
- • Use only supplied target frames or gongs
- • Hearing protection and safety eye wear is highly recommended on or near the firing line
- • Do not disturb or shoot at any wildlife on this range
- • All armour piercing, explosive or tracer ammunition is prohibited
- • Any firearm when not in use on the firing line or in the rack shall have the action open visible to others
- • Children and guests will remain under control at all times
Interested in the Canadian rules and regulations for shooting ranges?
Discover more here: Canadian Shooting Clubs & Ranges Regulations